Effective Date: July 1, 2007
All text, software (including source and object codes), data, information, visual, oral or other digital material, and all other content of any description available on our website or included in any services we offer (collectively, the "Content"), and all worldwide copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how, database rights and all other rights in or relating to the Content (collectively, the "Intellectual Property") are owned by Streamline Software Solutions, LLC, its affiliates or third parties who have given us express permission to use it.
If you are authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, and any material on our website infringes on the rights the owner, please notify us at:
c/o Streamline Software Solutions, LLC
165 S Jordan Creek Pkwy, Suite 130
West Des Moines, IA 50266
To be effective, your notification must provide us with information that meets the requirements of the U.S. Copyright Act, which are summarized as follows:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A detailed identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Information sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- Your sworn statement that the information in your notification is accurate; and
- Your sworn statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the allegedly infringing material.
PROVISION OF INFORMATION THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
The content on our website is designed to promote our services only in the continental United States. We invite only residents of the continental United States to submit information to us through our website. By submitting information to us through our website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You are a resident of the continental United States; and
- You are providing accurate and current information about yourself.
Streamline will hold you fully liable in all claims and losses resulting from your use or misuse of the website, including, but not limited to any activity related to account information (user name, password, financial data, etc.).
We may provide an opportunity for users to exchange information, ideas and opinions on our website. Information, ideas and opinions posted by users do not necessarily reflect the views of Streamline Software Solutions, LLC. We do not assume responsibility or accept liability for the accuracy of any information, ideas and opinions posted by users. We are not liable for any claims, damages or losses resulting from any information, ideas and opinions posted by users.
You authorize us to use and publish any materials that you post on this website in any manner we choose and without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else.
If you post any materials on our website, you will not:
- Harass, defame, intimidate or threaten another user;
- Interfere with another user's rights to privacy;
- Distribute chain letters, surveys or contests;
- Post any material that is defamatory (i.e., disparaging to the reputation of an individual or business);
- Post any material that is obscene or indecent;
- Post any trademarks, logos or copyrighted material without the authorization of the owner; or
- Post any materials that may damage the operation of a computer (such as a virus, worm or Trojan horse).
You are responsible for the security of Your login ID and password “Identification” for the website(s). You agree that any person using Your Identification issued for the Website will be treated by us as having been authorized by You to access Your information as contained on the Website, and take any other actions on Your behalf. You will indemnify and hold harmless Streamline Software Solutions, LLC and its affiliated companies from all damages, costs, expenses, liabilities and claims incurred by them arising out of any action taken by any person or entity using an Identification.
The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the RadioP1.com Web Site. The USER waives all claims against Streamline Software Solutions, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the RadioP1.com web site.
For optimal performance and appearance, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7, or later. You can download the latest version of Internet Explorer at www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/.
We also support Netscape Navigator 4.73 or later, and Internet Explorer 4.0, Service Pack 2, although you may encounter problems with page appearance and layout using these browsers. Netscape Navigator 4.7 and Internet Explorer 4.0 support only English and Western-European languages.
2. Problems Logging In
If you do not have a password or have forgotten your password, access the password management applications and request that your password be sent to you OR contact Customer Service @ 1-515-295-6900 or 1-877-395-6900.
If you have a password but cannot log in, your browser security settings might be too high. Try one of the following methods to change your security settings, save your new settings, and then try again.
For Netscape: Choose Preferences from the Edit menu. In the Preferences window, click Advanced, then select "Accept all cookies."
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may provide you with links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content of third-party websites or the services and products available from third-party websites. We are not liable for any direct or indirect damages or losses caused by your use of third-party websites. You assume full responsibility when you choose to follow any links on this website that lead to third-party websites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF RADIOP1.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CONTENT OF RADIOP1.COM ANY GOODS AND SERVICES YOU ACQUIRE FROM THESE SITES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN PARTICULAR, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT OF THESE WEBSITES IS ERROR-FREE AND TIMELY WITH ALL UPDATES.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE RADIOP1.COM, FROM GOODS OR SERVICES ACQUIRED THROUGH RADIOP1.COM OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON RADIOP1.COM BY US OR ANYONE ELSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.